Baby Sleep Program
Empowered families and sleeping babies
Meet Dr Golly
Paediatrician and father of 3. I’m here to tell you there’s no better parent for your little one than you.
I’ve created these online learning courses to empower you with the skills and knowledge to ensure your whole family gets a good night’s sleep.
Pick a Course
Bundle & Save
- Preparation to Newborns: 0-3 Weeks RRP $100
- Little Baby Sleep Program: 3-16 Weeks RRP $100
- Big Baby Sleep Program: 4-8 Months RRP $100
- Pre-Toddler Sleep Program: 8-12 Months RRP $100
- Toddler Sleep Program: 1-2 Years RRP $100
- Pre-School Sleep Program: 2-5 Years RRP $100
- Second Child Supplement RRP $50
- Twins Supplement RRP $50
Subscribe to receive my TOP SLEEP TIPS for FREE. Simply add your email below.
Let customers speak for us
A carefully crafted team of experts
The team of experts who have contributed to the program include trained and accredited Sleep Consultants, Midwives, Paediatric Psychologist, Lactation consultants and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
I've been using the program for a while now, and there's something that's not covered, not working or not making sense, what do I do?
Right now we don’t offer customised sleep consultations or support but we’re always interested in your feedback and improving the program. Please write to us at [email protected] from the email you made your purchase with. No matter how big or small the problem seems, we’ll most likely ask you 11 really important questions which will give us a better understanding of what’s happening so we can answer you correctly.
How long will I have access to the program?
I've purchased a $100 program and I'd like to upgrade to the VIP Bundle Deal can I get a discount?
What is the Dr Golly️ Sleep Program?
What type of content do the Dr Golly️ courses include?
What are the different courses in the Dr Golly️ Program?
- Newborn: 0-3 weeks
- Little Baby: 3-16 weeks
- Big Baby: 4-8 months
- Pre-Toddler: 8-12 months
- Toddler: 1-2 years
- Pre-School: 2-5 years
– Second child supplement
– Twins supplement
How do I access the course?
My baby is XXXX weeks/months old, which program should I purchase?
The age appropriate routines are uniquely set for your babies needs at that specific time, a few things to keep in mind are:
– If you have a premmie baby the Dr Golly Sleep Program recommends age correction until 6 months of age
– We have set the VIP Bundle Deal at a very discounted price point as we believe each age based program plays an essential role in guiding you through the needs of your baby at that time
– You can start the program at any age 0-5 years, it’s never too late to start healthy sleep routines
If you only want to start out purchasing one course here are our general recommendations on when we think you should go with one program over the other:
– If you baby is 2 weeks or older: go with the Little Baby 3-16 week program
– If your baby is 15 weeks or younger go for the Little Baby 3-16 week program
– If you baby is 15 weeks or older: go with the Big Baby 4-8 month program
– If your baby is 7 months or younger stay in Big Baby 4-8 month program
– If you baby is over 7 months sleeping 12 hours through the night look at the Pre-Toddler: 8-12 months program
What can I expect to see in the online course?
Program material includes a combination of:
– Written content
– Downloadable/printable routines & charts
– Special offers from time to time
Should we take this course as a couple?
How do I book an appointment with Dr Golly?
How much does an appointment with Dr Golly cost?
What is a Certified sleep sense consultant?
Do you have child infant mental health experts in your team?
What are your thoughts on sleep schools or a baby sleep school that involves inpatient hospital stays:
We need to empower, not disempower parents. Manage your child according to their needs, within an age-appropriate, flexible routine framework. Not militant regimens.
An online course like the Dr Golly Sleep Program is a great option for many families but an online course can only do so much, for some families a personalised sleep consultant that comes to your house might be best for others the cross functional care provided at a sleep school might be what you need. If you have been referred to or think an in-patient sleep school is the right option for your family there are public and private sleep school options available. Many of the private options are rebatable on your Private health insurance which is great news for many families requiring the service.
Please note: some mothers experience extreme emotional changes in the postnatal period, including psychosis and depression. These mothers may be admitted to a mental healthcare facility for new mothers, which is not the same thing as a ‘sleep school’ concept.
What is a family health service or parenting centres you recommend?
In general terms I’m a clinical ambassador for:
Safety: Red Nose & Kids Safe Australia: There will guide you through creating a safe sleep space for your baby and safe home once they can start to move around.
Mental Health: PANDA & SMS4Dads
My partner or myself are suffering from postnatal anxiety or postnatal depression - can this course still help us?
Do you have certified sleep consultants or child sleep consultants in your team of experts?
What is the Sleep Settling Technique or Sleep Settling Techniques you recommend?
We recommend selecting techniques based on your baby’s temperament and your own parenting style. There are lists of pros and cons in each of the age based programs to help you choose the best settling solution for your family.
With the settling techniques recommended, make sure you choose one that is achievable for your family! Every parent and family is different, but both caregivers should be on the same page to give your baby the same, consistent message.